My goals in client sessions are to...
- Provide a warm, empathetic, safe & respectful environment
- Help you access your own insight and voice
- Encourage you to act on the self-identified change that you desire
- Strategize how to make change happen
- Witness your experiences
- Propel you to new heights
- Support you through your personal process
- Foster your capacity to work through issues with increased independence
- Inspire you in the transformation of your life
- Teach you new skill sets
- Give you awareness of new ideas
Private coaching sessions are tailored to your individual needs, allowing me to give you intimate, focused attention to your immediate and long-term goals.
I provide three kinds of coaching, depending on your specific needs: Consultation, Hands-on interactive sessions, and Exceptional Experiences.
If you’re not ready to see me yet, but would like to get a sense of what I might be able to offer, follow me on FaceBook and sign up for my mailing list (see below). I provide a lot of great content that might just offer you some insight or support.
In advance of our session, I provide you with a questionnaire to fill out, to help us navigate and maximize our time together. It helps ensure you get exactly what your heart desires and you deserve.
Sessions are offered in my licensed Port Coquitlam office with on-site reserved parking for your ease. My office is a large, bright, comfortable oasis with fabulous art, an extensive lending library and comfy chairs to nestle yourself in.
When seeing me in multiple sessions it is often the case that you will be lent books or items to further your learning outcomes.
As well, clients often receive:
- followup notes to support their home learning
- link love
- online forum suggestions
- book recommendations
- community group referrals
- journal prompts
- field trip ideas.
I also provide remote sessions (on FaceBook Messenger and by phone) for those living outside service areas or with barriers to accessing face-to-face services.
Sessions are 60 minutes and begin and end as scheduled.